Real Talk | 3 myths about scaling your business
In this episode, I'm going straight to the heart of the misconceptions that are holding entrepreneurs back. Drawing on my decade-long journey as an entrepreneur and a behind-the-scenes fractional COO, I’m shedding light on the genuine, often unspoken challenges of scaling a business.
- My background and motivation for debunking common scaling myths.
- Myth #1 - Scaling Without Hard Work: My perspective on the essentiality of hard work in scaling, supported by statistics on women-owned businesses.
- My views on the importance of having trusted advisors and a team for successful scaling.
- I get into the statistical data to illustrate the impact of team building on business revenue.
- Myth #2 - Needing to Do Everything to Scale: My frustration with the misconception that business owners need to handle everything themselves to scale.
- My personal struggle with patience in business and the importance of strategic action.
- Identifying Key Actions for Scaling: The process we use in Scaling School to pinpoint specific actions for business growth.
- Custom Academic Advising in Scaling School: The unique advising approach we offer, focusing on tailored action items for each quarter.
- Myth #3 - A Perfect Path to Scale: My criticism of the one-size-fits-all approach and advocating for a custom scaling plan.
- Scaling School- https://www.easyscaling.com/scaling-school
- Take the BSAT- https://www.easyscaling.com/b-sat-v2
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.