Team Meeting | BTS of Easy Scaling's five-year plan
In this episode, I'm joined by Savannah, a member of the Easy Scaling team, to delve into the behind-the-scenes of our five-year planning process. We discuss everything from the preparation work to the collaborative planning process and how we translated our ideas into key performance indicators (KPIs) for our five-year plan.
We also emphasize the importance of this process and its role in gaining clarity and perspective on the business. Additionally, we touch on how we continue to use our five-year plan for long-term success.
- The multi-phased approach to creating a five-year plan.
- The Vision Traction Organizer and its role in clarifying business fundamentals.
- The importance of flexibility and adaptability in long-term planning.
- Setting ambitious goals and embracing the potential for failure in entrepreneurship.
- The benefits of having a collaborator or sounding board during the planning process.
- The role of revisiting and refining long-term plans as the business evolves.
- The challenge of balancing the desire for flexibility with the need for structure in planning.
- The significance of getting clarity on core values and mission for a business.
- The motivational aspect of setting ambitious goals and striving for them in entrepreneurship.
- 90-Day Planning Formula
- Annual Planning Templates
- Easy Scaling Example Five Year Plan
- 5 Year Planning Offer
- Quarterly Planning Intensive
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.