Professor Series | Creating cohesive branding with Jacinta Gandy
In this episode, I'm excited to welcome Jacinta Gandy, CEO and Creative Director of Social Circle. She leads a full-service branding and web design agency based in Brooklyn. Jacinta is also a tenured professor inside Scaling School.
We talk about the principles of crafting enduring brands and optimizing websites for success. Jacinta covers choosing the right website platform and how to begin with the end in mind when it comes to branding for your business.
- The importance of starting with clear objectives when it comes to branding and websites
- How aesthetics are important but shouldn't overshadow your brand's goals
- The significance of brand cohesion and its long-term impact on credibility
- The evolution of a brand and when it might be time for a refresh
- The critical role of choosing the right website platform and tech stack for your business
- Why user experience and functionality are just as important as design
- Start with the end in mind; focus on your objectives when branding and building a website
- Don't get caught up in design trends; prioritize what resonates with your target audience
- Be aware of the difference between design and development when hiring professionals
- Regularly evaluate your website and brand to ensure they align with your current business goals
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
Connect with this week’s guest, Jacinta Gandy
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.