Convo | No BS selling with Natalie Bullen
In this episode, we talk about sales and pricing strategy. We also wade into the complete BS that surrounds selling in the online business space. Natalie just hit a huge sales milestone in her own business, and she shares her mindset and strategies around how she achieved this major goal.
- The traditional sales model vs. how we need to look at selling in the age of online businesses
- How selling your valuable service or products should be viewed as helping others
- Taking the personal feelings out of your sales process
- Why sales scripts don’t work
- How big brands unapologetically ask for sales and no one is bothered by it at all
- Pricing strategies and psychology and why they matter
- The importance of knowing how much your service actually costs to deliver
- Taking pricing advice from the right people (and who NOT to take advice from)
- Natalie’s strategies for hitting her milestone sales month
- Why Scaling School is such a powerful resource
Learn about Scaling School: The holistic, everything-you-need program for sustainable scaling that includes custom education, high-touch support, and real-time strategy for entrepreneurs on the path to scale.
- Jordan’s Branding Photographer- https://www.instagram.com/tiffanymcfallsphotography
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
Connect with this week’s guest, Natalie Bullen:
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.