AS SEEN IN
Jordan Schanda King is a serial entrepreneur and expert on all things scaling. Since first diving into entrepreneurship over a decade ago, she has published a book, founded multiple businesses, launched a top 100 podcast, and successfully sold a brand.
Most recently, she built a half-million dollar agency in two years, while pregnant and then juggling 2 young toddlers.
Jordan’s company, Easy Scaling, combines strategic business consulting with done-for-you execution from a team of more than a dozen experts. Jordan and her team help women scale without burning out so that they can build a sustainable business that they love.
BOOK JORDAN TO SPEAK
Whether you're looking for a guest for your podcast, an expert for your summit, or a bonus training for your membership, reach out to chat about topics and availability.INQUIRE
- Being efficient and effective in your business (figuring out what moves the needle, taking messy action, and simplifying everything)
- Approaching marketing through an operations lens (effective funnels, lead gen, and sales strategies and my no-bs philosophy on marketing and systems)
- What business actually looks like behind the scenes (all the things no one talks about from my perspective as a CEO and as a Fractional COO for other businesses)
- Balancing motherhood and entrepreneurship (including taking maternity leave in the midst of rapidly scaling an agency)
- Actionable quarterly planning for your business (setting the right goals, creating a plan to implement, and then tracking progress/pivoting)