Office Hours | Messaging and marketing to your ideal audience
In today's Office Hours episode, I’m chatting with Nequosha Anderson about so many things including messaging and marketing. She is an attorney helping business owners with their legal needs online and she’s also absolutely hilarious. We go over the clients she needs to be focused on marketing to, her offers, and matching the processes to the type of buyer you want to attract.
- Showing up in your business as a CEO
- Making sure your pricing and offers make sense with your revenue goals
- Not everything in your business requires sacrifice
- Different types of buyers and their habits
- Using a continuation model to keep clients invested in your business
- Planning your offers to be scalable
- How to fill offers behind the scenes with personalized marketing
- Where to present your pricing in the sales process
- Creating alignment between your business and your personality
- Why you should be cutting yourself some slack
- Delegating where you can and working with your strengths
- The power of quarterly and annual planning
- Making decisions from a place of intention
- Schedule a 5 Year Planning Intensive- https://www.easyscaling.com/offers/Juh2g2FK/checkout
- Easy Scaling Annual Review and Planning Templates- https://www.easyscaling.com/annual-review-and-planning
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.