How to hire a team and find the right people with Mackenzie B. Fleming
In today's episode, we’re talking about building a team, finding the right people, and how to set your team (and yourself) up for success.
My guest is Mackenzie B Fleming. She is the go-to copywriter for coaches and service providers who aren’t afraid to stand out and spice up their industry. As a copywriter and messaging coach, she's worked with 6, 7, and 8-figure brands to develop their signature brand voice and craft conversion-optimized copy that maximizes both sales and impact. From websites to sales pages to emails and beyond, in industries ranging from B2B technology to beauty, she's here to help your brand build genuine connections with your audience while consistently converting.
- Why you have to be open to shifting roles and staying flexible
- Where to find new team members
- What to do when things don’t work out with a contractor
- All things onboarding, including what NOT to do
- The importance of enthusiasm and going off “vibes”
- Adapting to new team members and growing together
- My favorite hack for trialing new team members
- Difficulty relinquishing control to your team
- Radical transparency and idea meritocracy
- Ideas for team bonding activities, team retreats, and team gifting
- Principles by Ray Dalio (Book)
- My fave gift box company, which I use for my clients and team members: BoxFox (use this link for $10 off your first box)
- The gift box company I’ve used for international gifting: Happy Box (use this link for $7 off your first box)
- Mackenzie’s fave gift box company: Belle and Blush
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
- Website: easyscaling.com
- Instagram: @jordanschandaking
- Facebook: Easy Scaling with Jordan Schanda King
Connect with this week’s guest, Mackenzie B. Fleming:
*some links above are affiliate links which means I will get a small commission if you make a purchase with my link, but you will not pay any extra. I personally use and recommend these products!
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.