#101 | Effective outsourcing + delegation
In today's episode, I’m chatting about how to outsource and delegate in a way that actually moves the needle in your business. It’s important to make sure you’re outsourcing the right things in a way that helps you scale your business. I know it can feel tough to hand off tasks, but if you’re approaching it in the correct way it will save you time and energy.
- What are the right and wrong things to outsource
- How to actually hand over control when you decide to delegate tasks
- Just because you can do it faster doesn’t mean it saves you time or money in the long run
- The false narrative that you’re the only one who can do things the right way
- Your team can actually come up with new and better ways
- Not using your time wisely and doing the things that only YOU can do
- Hiring can feel overwhelming but don’t let that stop you from outsourcing
- Get clear on your priorities so that you’re outsourcing the things that you really need help with
- Four action steps to get you ready to outsource successfully
- Simplify + Systematize + Scale Mini Course- https://www.easyscaling.com/mini-course
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.