#POV | How to pick the best lead magnet for your business
▶️ TUNE IN WHEREVER YOU LISTEN TO PODCASTS
In today's episode, I’m talking about lead magnets and how to select one that benefits both your potential customer and your business. A lead magnet is something you put at the top of your funnel to encourage people to sign up for your email list. This freebie will attract clients, make sure they’re aligned with your business, and give a preview of what your business can offer them so it’s important that you choose your lead magnet carefully.
There are 5 important things to consider when choosing your lead magnet:
- Your Market- Asking your clients and customers what they want to see is your first step
- Your Own Experience- Think about what you’re consistently sharing and develop from there
- Your Product Suite- Look at what you want to sell and work backwards
- Your Current Resources- Something you’ve already created for a different purpose could also work as a lead magnet
- Your Interests- This freebie will be a key part of your business and help attract clients. So make sure it’s aligned with the content and messaging you want to focus on
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
SHARE YOUR REVIEW
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.