Firing Clients | Trusting your gut with Brittany Dixon
This episode is part of our mini-series all about firing clients. Tune in as we get real and raw about parting ways with clients, why it happens, how to avoid it, and what you can do to make it easier when it does happen (because it will).
In this episode, we’re talking with Brittany Dixon, the Business Strategist, Productivity Coach, Podcaster, and Chief Efficiency Officer (CEO) of Brittany & Co. and The Productivity on Purpose Movement. She helps business owners build a business without burnout with her Days By Design Method. She is all about implementing organized time management, task management & client management strategies & systems in a SIMPLE way that allows entrepreneurs to grow their business AND take Fridays off!
- How to know when it’s time to part ways
- Setting clear parameters around communication
- Not giving into the pressure to customize everything
- Comprehensive contracts for safeguarding both parties
- Navigating challenging client interactions professionally
- Changing your processes based on your experiences
- Firing clients always leading to better opportunities
- The importance of trusting your intuition
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
Connect with this week’s guest:
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.