How to scale a high-ticket coaching business to 7 figures with Sabrina Philipp
In today's episode, we dive into the world of high-ticket coaching with my business coach, Sabrina Philipp. Sabrina is an expert at scaling after seeing explosive growth at the start of her career (0 to 7-figures in less than a year).
Together, we explore the mindset behind charging high-ticket prices, how to find and leverage PR, going all in on one thing instead of constantly strategy-seeking, and top tips for building an effective team
Sabrina Philipp is an international online business and social media expert who has been featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Cosmopolitan, and Thrive Global.
Sabrina launched her business after moving to Bali with $800 to her name. One year later, she built a thriving million-dollar business. She helps entrepreneurs build intentional, manageable, and profitable businesses so they can experience ultimate personal and financial freedom.
- How the coaching industry has changed in the last 5 years
- Going from zero to a million in less than 1 year
- The mindset behind setting prices and high ticket sales
- The concept of getting out of your client’s pocketbook
- 3 ways to PR – lucky break, get a publicist, or pitch yourself
- Using launch parties for media and why the first 24 hours is critical
- How to effectively use the press and media that you get
- Going all in on one thing instead of constantly strategy-seeking
- Why I’m thankful Sabrina doesn’t offer refunds
- An important first step to building an effective team
- The importance of relinquishing control to your team
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
- Website: easyscaling.com
- Instagram: @jordanschandaking
- Facebook: Easy Scaling with Jordan Schanda King