Firing Clients | Navigating people pleasing with Shannon McKinstrie
▶️ TUNE IN WHEREVER YOU LISTEN TO PODCASTS
This episode is part of our mini-series all about firing clients. Tune in as we get real and raw about parting ways with clients, why it happens, how to avoid it, and what you can do to make it easier when it does happen (because it will).
In this episode, we’re talking with Shannon McKinstrie, founder of Boutique Social, is a social media strategist for business owners who want to make an impact and get big results through organic + proven social media strategies. She’s also a wife, mom, Target junkie, oat milk latte fanatic, cheap wine connoisseur and co-founder of The Social Squad Society.
- How to set realistic expectations for success
- Hacking your process to avoid people pleasing tendencies
- Being particular and staying in your lane
- What happens when red flags are ignored
- Knowing your value and not giving discounts
- Resetting expectations when things aren’t going perfectly
- Understanding and respecting your capacity as a service provider
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
Connect with this week’s guest:
- Website: shannonmckinstrie.com
- Instagram: @shannonmckinstrie
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.