Firing Clients | Setting clear boundaries with Luisa Alberto
▶️ TUNE IN WHEREVER YOU LISTEN TO PODCASTS
This episode is part of our mini-series all about firing clients. Tune in as we get real and raw about parting ways with clients, why it happens, how to avoid it, and what you can do to make it easier when it does happen (because it will).
In this episode, we’re talking with Luisa Alberto is the CEO of People First Finance, a complete financial service solution for women agency owners and service providers. She has almost 20 years of Finance and Operations experience working alongside visionary leaders of successful startups, and has founded multiple businesses from brick and mortar to consulting and coaching over the past decade. Her mission is to ease the financial overwhelm that holds too many enterprising women back from succeeding beyond their wildest dreams.
- The difficulty of saying no to the money
- Parting ways because of a business pivot
- Everything comes back to effective communication
- The signs of unfit clients
- How to part ways gracefully
- Examples of boundaries to hold with clients
- What to do when boundaries are overstepped
- Trusting your instincts
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
Connect with this week’s guest:
- Website: peoplefirstfinance.com
- Instagram: @peoplefirstfinance
- LinkedIn: Luisa Alberto
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.