Finding Clients | Energetics and all things woo woo with Sarah Lambert
This episode is part of our mini-series all about finding clients. Tune in as we discuss all the ways to find clients in the online space and get real about what works and what doesn’t. You’ll hear practical strategies and transparent conversations about where clients really come from so that you can hopefully find more clients and just feel normal about where you’re at now.
In this episode, we’re talking with Sarah Lambert. Sarah is the founder and head business coach at The Rosewood Agency, a course creation agency that helps 6-figure entrepreneurs create passive income. She scaled her business from a 30k side hustle to a 400k agency in just 4 years while raising two babies, and is passionate about building online businesses in an aligned and scalable way.
- Being open to clients coming from anywhere
- Surrendering and relinquishing control
- Balancing masculine and feminine energies
- Trusting in the process and looking for evidence
- Not getting sucked into needing validation
- Actions you can take to shift your energy
- Detaching from the results or the specifics
- The difference between detaching and not caring
- Needy and greedy energy
- Energetics of saying NO to clients who aren’t a good fit
- You are constantly being tested
- Building a strong brand and product suite
- Being authentic and natural in your content
- Taking aligned action and then being open to what happens
- You don’t have to be woo woo to believe that your energy matters
Top tip or advice for finding clients:
- Speak to the clients you want to attract not the ones you think are there
- Build a brand
- Establish yourself as an authority and freaking claim it
Feminine / Woo Tips
- Lean back and let the universe do its thing and bring you your people
- Take aligned actions even when they don't make sense
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
Connect with this week’s guest, Sarah Lambert:
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.