Finding Clients | Strategic partnerships and networking with Lauren Loreto
This episode is part of our mini-series all about finding clients. Tune in as we discuss all the ways to find clients in the online space and get real about what works and what doesn’t. You’ll hear practical strategies and transparent conversations about where clients really come from so that you can hopefully find more clients and just feel normal about where you’re at now.
In this episode, we’re talking with Lauren Loreto. Lauren is the CEO of Brand Good Time, Podcast Host for She's Busy AF, and a big fan of a damn good time. With a background as a former corporate agency employee and boutique agency owner, she combines a ruthless mind for data and (lowkey outrageous) creativity to help her clients visualize what’s working in their business, what’s not, and what could be way more fun through marketing strategy and development services.
- Speaking up and confidently talking about what you do
- Using your first clients as case studies
- Validating and adjusting your offer in the early days
- Evolving and growing with your clients
- Navigating scope and price changes
- Outbound vs. inbound marketing
- Repurposing content as much as possible
- Using your podcast to create Youtube, blog, and email content
- Do not skip SEO and keyword research
- Bringing guests onto your podcast to boost visibility
- Being efficient and understanding the purpose of your content
- Curating strategic partnerships
- Project collaborations vs. referrals
- Keeping your marketing and services as simple as possible
Top tip or advice for finding clients:
Market your brand consistently, leverage strategic partnerships, and get out and into your community.
Connect with Jordan Schanda King:
Connect with this week’s guest, Lauren Loreto:
Love what you heard?
Reviews really help us out! As a thank you, I'll share my 90-Day Planning Formula ($97 Value) if you submit a screenshot of your 5-star review below.